Wings Of Light
Quietly turn on the power switch the monitor slowly become brighter. In a virtual city where you find a place to rest your mind. The machine's sound making the gentle summon. Abandoned the imperfect reality of body flesh, leap out the windows of reality. Open the transparent wings and fly towards the moon. Search the perfect of a worldly paradise. Across the world till its end by following my hunches. Rode on fantasy's wind and scattered countless of light.

Lady Gaga.Alejandro.Steven Klein

Labels:

Lady Gaga new MV is going to release, I have watch the preview, at first I thought it was copy from Madonna, then later I notice the director is Steven Klein. He's a famous photographer based in New York.

Look at his work and that's explain why the MV is full of darkness and half naked guys:



Here is the trailer, I can't wait for the whole MV:



1 comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

翻译这部落格

Followers


Labels

Books that I have read

BlogCatalog

MyBlogLog